Friday, February 19, 2010

Have a beautiful weekend!
+ 
What do you have planned? We will be doing a little more celebrating of Greg's Birthday and have some lovely visitors coming in town

I have some exciting news to share soon. There are going to be some fun changes happening over here + some new doors are opening. I can't wait!

..............................................

Remember this exciting + generous nomination?! Well I am currently in 5th place out of 10 in the Design Inspiration Category on The Lovelies! Thank You so much to everyone who voted for me. Starting Monday, the 22nd, only the top 5 blogs will remain in each category. If you feel so inclined to cast your vote + keep me in the running, I'd be ever so grateful! Voting ends Feb 28th!

Remember I'll be choosing a vote at random and sending you a package of pretty things as a great big Thank You! Click HERE to vote.

xo

13 comments:

Mara said...

that's so exciting! have a great weekend!

Cynthia said...

i voted again is that ok?! have a happy weekend dear, you and greg!

Tina Crespo said...

o0o0o i love exciting news!! can't wait!
hope you and the hubs have a great weekend celebrating his birthday!

tinypaperheart said...

wow, that picture is stunningly gorgeous! :)

Nicole Marie said...

have a great weekend!!

Rambles with Reese said...

Erin, I hope you win. I'll be crossing my fingers for you from this side of the world:-))

p.s. I voted once already, but can I vote twice?

Have a brilliant weekend!

xo

pearl. said...

oh well done! you deserve it! i shall vote for you again (is that allowed?)
anywho im doing a bit of market shopping tommoro hopefully getting my hands on this waistcoat made from recycled materials i have been eyeing off :)
Pearl xo

daisychain said...

Have a lovely weekend yourself x

my name is lauren. said...

i wish i could vote more than once. i would. because i love your blog just that much :).

hope you had a good weekend lovely lady!

Splendid Willow said...

Yeah! You go girl! Am I allowed to vote more than once?!

Happy belated birthday Greg! (It is Monday after your fun birthday weekend). You are a VERY lucky man!

Cyber hug, Mon

Dandelion and Grey said...

You are all so very sweet!!

I'm still in the running-- so THANK YOU for your support! So exciting!

Only one vote per person is counted, but I really appreciate those who wanted to vote twice.

You all make me smile-- You're the best!

xo

little room la said...

I'm enjoying your posts about your wedding info these days! it helps in my wedding planning & searches for vendors :) thank you!

Adrienne Gunde said...

Voted for you - you SO deserve it! Your blog really is all sorts of lovely & a huge inspiration to me daily :) Crossing my fingers for you!!

Post a Comment