Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big News!
I am so excited to announce that This Lovely City has officially become Dandelion & Grey

I originally started This Lovely City as a fun way to document different cities around the country that I would be potentially interested in moving to someday. Pretty different from what the blog became, right?!

The good thing about a blog is that it is ever-evolving, however that name just didn't seem fitting anymore. Over the past few months I have developed a love for weddings and design that isn't going away!

The blog will remain very much the same, as I believe that inspiration comes from so many places. The next step will be designing a website to compliment the blog which will offer styling & design packages for events, photoshoots, weddings & more.

I am now available to work with you on your event! I will be providing different levels of services, please email me for more details!

I'll be explaining more of what event styling & design is, and more about what I do in a post next week.

....................................................................................

I look forward to each of you being by my side as Dandelion & Grey grows into what I hope will be an inspiring blog & creative business.

You'll be able to find your way here via the old URL or the new one http://dandelionandgreyblog.com 

xoxoxo

11 comments:

Happenstance said...

Congratulations! It's nice to see that you are not afraid to succeed:) So excited for you. I already switched to your new name on my blog roll. Yay for you!

Saltina said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you've followed where your interests lead. Always look forward to seeing more from you!

SweetSpell said...

I love the new name and I'm so proud of you!!! :)

ever ours said...

yahoo! congratulations!!

Brandi said...

Congrats! The new name is lovely and I can't wait to see where this new adventure takes you! I'm really looking forward to your new website too.

Sandy said...

Congrats Erin! How exciting is that! I hope that one day you can help me and my husband style a shoot together! I have added your new site to my Google Reader! Good luck!!!

Mary said...

Awesome!! This is amazing Erin! Congratulations! <3

olive juice photography said...

ahhhhh yayayayay! i am sooo excited for you erin.. you know i have your back no matter what! i am so excited to see this little baby grow and grow and grow! :)

Mara said...

yay! how exciting!

Cynthia said...

i love the new name & im so excited for you! I can't wait to see the good things these changes have in store for you

Gregory said...

Sweet!

Post a Comment